|01/12/2008-30/11/2013 - 2 partners |
- Funding agency: Communauté française de Belgique (ARC)
- Coordinator(s): UMONS (Mons, Belgium)
- Department Contribution: Implementation of femto-second laser technique for production of fiber Bragg gratings; Design of vibration sensors based on optical fiber.
- Administrative responsible(s): M. Wuilpart; M. Mura;
- Scientific responsible(s): M. Wuilpart; C. Caucheteur;
- Scientific collaborator(s): K. Chah; C. Chluda;
- Related UMONS Cluster(s): Cluster TI; Cluster Material;
- Summary of the project: Studying and developing optical fiber sensors for industrial and biomedical applications.
- 5 relevant Publications
N. Linze, M. Wuilpart, C. Caucheteur, K. Chah, O. Verlinden, P. Mégret,
'Using a Bent Optical Fiber and Polarization-Sensitive Detection for Vibrations Measurements',
OSA Optics & Photonics Congress, Sensors Topical Meeting, SWD3, Karlsruhe (D), 21/06-24/06, 2010 (2010/06/21).
- Show all publications related to this project: Click here