17th Annual Symposium of the IEEE Photonics Benelux Chapter
colocated with 'Workshop on random fibre lasers'
29-30 November 2012
Welcome to the website of the 17th Annual Symposium of the IEEE Photonics Benelux Chapter (formerly IEEE/LEOS Benelux Chapter), which is organised by the Electromagnetism and Telecommunication Department of the University of Mons.
We cordially invite you to submit a 100-word abstract to the Symposium. The deadline for submission is
September 08 September 11 2012. Contributions are requested in the field of photonics science and technology, including but not limited to:
- Photonic Sensing: materials, devices, systems and products
- Commercial and industrial photonic applications
- Optical communications: materials, devices, systems and networks
- Integrated optics
- Metamaterials, plasmonics, nanophotonics, random media
- Lasers and Laser dynamics
- Quantum electronics and quantum optics
- Liquid crystal materials and devices
- Photonic crystals
- Polymer and inorganic materials
- Nonlinear optics, near-field optics
Besides the scientific activities, we would also like to draw your attention to the social and networking opportunities.
It will be a pleasure for us to welcome you to the city of Mons, Belgium.
Prof. Marc Wuilpart and Dr Christophe Caucheteur
Electromagnetism and Telecommunication Department
University of Mons / Faculty of Engineering
31, Boulevard Dolez
+32 65 374322
+32 65 374149